Awnings are intended for covering shop windows, balconies, terraces, and verandas, and protecting them against the rays of the sun. Awnings provide a reliable protection against direct sunlight (this is because the rays of the sun are stopped before reaching the glass.
Awnings attached to the facade of the building to not shut out the window, so you can enjoy the view outside.
- 2 years - for a wing construction parts
- 5 years - for Somfy automation
- 8 years - for Dickson fabrics
- White - RAL 9016, Beige - RAL 1015, Grey - RAL 9006, Brown - RAL 8017
Standart construction, made from alumin (no plastic parts). The same aluminum alloy that is used in airplanes wings is used in our awnings arms to ensure best wind resistance. Aluminum construction parts are submerged into acid before powder coating process. Only stainless steel and galvanized screws are used for awning construction. Easy installation on a galvanized steel square bar.
Possible width - 220 cm - 600 cm, Projection - 150 cm, 200 cm, 250 cm, 300 cm, 350 cm,
Wind ressistance class 1, Installation angle - from 4° till 40°, recomended minimal 14°
- The main function of awnings is to cast a shadow and create a desired shade, the area of which can be regulated
- Terrace awnings with folding arms will not only create a desired shade, but will also protect against heavy rain
- The fabric is made from high-quality acrylic fibre, which is died and made waterproof when spun. This makes the fabric fade- and mould-resistant, waterproof, and air-permeable, also allowing it to dry quickly. Both sides of the fabric have identical characteristics and appearance. It is also possible to use rubber-coated fabrics, that are completely waterproof
- Their supporting construction is made aluminium and powered - coated.
Technical specifications of awnings
Available regulation methods of awnings
- Manual (using a handle)
- Using an electric mechanism
- Awailable colour options for the supporting construction: white RAL9010, silver RAL9006, sand RAL1015, brown RAL8016
- In the case of manually regulated awnings, the set may include supporting pillars, i.e. telescopic profiles that fixate the front profile of awnings, protecting it from the wind
- The length of terrace awnings may range from 2 m to 7 m
- The depth of terrace awnings can range from 1.6 m to 4.1 m
Did you know that...
The main function of awnings is to protect the room against direct rays of the sun. Terrace awnings are not suitable for protecting against harch, crosswind or very heavy rain.