- Suitable for both office areas and home interiors
- Allows to regulate the intensity of light (the rays of the sun)
- Suitable for dividing spaces and ensuring privacy, and for non-standard (e.g. triangular) windows
- Easy maintenance: the blinds are made from waterproof and hard fabrics that do not gather dust
- Wide range of textures, colours, and shades
- There is an option of combining ribbons of different colours or shades same and / or different fabrics on a single set of blinds.
Technical specifications of vertical louver blinds
- The blinds can be installed on unhinged windows, on trapeze windows, inside niches, over a niche (on the wall), or to the ceiling
- The blinds are produced from 89 mm, 127 mm, and 250 mm wide ribbons
- The blinds can be regulated by a chain or a string
- An option to regule the ribbons according to your needs by setting the rotation angle and the their position (gathering them either to the sides or the centre of the window)
Selected typer of ribbon types are adaptable for wer areas
Did you know that...
- There is an option of making ribbons of vertical blinds from fine strings. Blinds of this kind are made according to the principles of ordinary vertical blinds. One set of blinds can contain ribbons of several shades, in a perfect match with the room's interior
- It is possible to make the ribbons of vertical blinds 250 mm wide. With fabrics of 250 mm wide blind ribbons, designers have an excellent chance to blend several textures into various combinations. Blinds with 250 mm wide ribbons are an intermediate option between panel blinds and classical vertical louver blinds (with a width of 89 mm or 127 mm)
There are no products to list in this category.