Boilers BLUE STEEL HERMES
BLUE STEEL HERMES central heating boilers are modern heating appliances equipped with automatic fuel feeding system and air dosing system for combustion. The whole facility is complemented with the fuel tank and temperature control device.
- STEEL OF THE HIGHEST QUALITY – boiler sheets P265GH
- EASIEST ACCESS TO LOADING – fuel tank placed at an appropriate height above the ground
- MODERN HOUSING - the boiler is encased in an ergonomic design
- BIG LOADING CHAMBER ON THE CAST-IRON OR WATER EMERGENCY GRATE (OPTION)
- MOST CONVENIENT TANK LOCATION - the option to configure from both the left-hand and right-hand side of the boiler
- SIMPLEST CLEANING OF THE BOILER – access to channels by opening the front door
HERMES are produced with the capacity of 25 kW. Thanks to the application of modern retort burner with wide operating range (25 - 100%), the most economic constant system combustion has been obtained.
The fuel transport from the tank to the retort burner is carried out by means of the feeding screw. The heat exchanger is made of a high class boiler steel which guarantees long durability.
The advantage of HERMES central heating boilers is a small hearth, so called retort hearth of a high efficiency. The characteristic feature of HERMES central heating boilers is low emission of harmful compounds, achieved due to smoke-free fuel combustion.
Additional recovery of heat contained in fumes is obtained thanks to the special construction of pipe heat exchanger which guarantees high efficiency of the appliance.
In comparison to standard coal combustion processes, the technology which uses retort burners significantly reduces fuel consumption and restricts nitric monoxide and carbon dioxide emission. In consequence, less energy is used and costs are reduced. In comparison with central heating boilers fired for example with heating oil, the savings throughout the year may reach the 1:3 rate in favor of solid fuels.